I have been working with Microsoft Partners in one way or another since I started working for Microsoft in 1996. Recently, I started working with a very smart guy who managed the Small Business Server product at Microsoft. After leaving Microsoft, he started a company called Pronto Marketing that provides partners with outsourced Website, Newsletter and other Marketing services for a fixed motthly fee of $197. This product is coming at a time when partners are consolidating and many are finding it hard to find business. Improving the image and having constant communications to your existing and new customers is a basic requirement of the these tough times.
Managed Services for Marketing
Your To Do list is long, clients come first while updating your website or putting together a newsletter is always something you’ll do “next week”. What Pronto provides you is a service to proactively take care of this and more. You might think of us as Managed Services for Marketing. You outsource to us and we take care of the execution.
Here’s what you get for only $197 per month
Professionally Designed Website
• Customized with your company logo, brand, colors and information
• Regularly updated with content, news, downloads and more
• Content updates as often as you request and completed within 48 hours
• All hosting and support costs are included
Monthly Company Newsletter
• Original compelling content in every issue
• Customized with your events, promotions or news
• List management and all mailing services
Analytics and Optimization
• Local SEO optimization
• Web and newsletter activity reports and analysis
Getting started couldn’t be easier
• Complete Service only $197 per month – get your marketing on track
• No hidden fees – everything is included
• No Commitments – pay as you go month by month and cancel anytime
• 100% Money Back Guarantee – anytime you want to cancel just tell us and we’ll refund your last subscription payment
If you are interested, give Michael Iem a call and I can help!
I recently began helping a company market and sell a new product that is selling faster than they could have imagined. The product is called Aptimize Website Accelerator from http://www.aptimize.com
• Aptimize Software (www.aptimize.com) is a start-up with a software product that doubles the speed of SharePoint 2007 websites and intranets instantly with no code changes no extra hardware.
• Our next version is even better, and we will guarantee: “Double your SharePoint speed or your money back”
• CEO Ed Robinson is in Seattle the week beginning 8 June, and is available to personally demo the product and see if there are partnership opportunities where we can help you improve the speed of your customers SharePoint implementations
How it works
Web servers produce web pages in under a second, yet it can take 10, 20 or 30 seconds for a browser to load the page.
• This is because HTML pages are “chatty” – requiring multiple round trips to the server to load each page resource: HTML, images, scripts, and style sheets.
• This resource loading contributes 80%-90% to the page load time.
• Aptimize RPO turns “chatty” pages into “chunky” pages.
• RPO merges resource files together. For example: multiple script files are combined into a single file, multiple style sheets are merged into a single style sheet, images are composed into an image mosaic.
• This process reduces the number of HTTP round trips more than 50%, and halves page load times.
• The product works instantly. After a simple installation on the server every page is dynamically optimized and speed is immediately doubled.
Aptimize Software (www.aptimize.com) is a privately held New Zealand company and a leader in automated website performance tuning. Aptimize’s patent-pending flagship product RPO is available for SharePoint, ASP.NET and other Microsoft IIS web sites and intranets.
After six months in business, about half our customer base is SharePoint 2007 with SharePoint customers including Allergan, Wolters Kluwer, Microsoft, Fidelity National Financial, Reckitt Benckiser, Turners Auctions, Mainfreight, Landcorp, National Business Travel Association, Queensland Government, New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, Landcare Research, TeamPortal.com