Microsoft Partners Need a Marketing Presence and Consistent Communcations
I have been working with Microsoft Partners in one way or another since I started working for Microsoft in 1996. Recently, I started working with a very smart guy who managed the Small Business Server product at Microsoft. After leaving Microsoft, he started a company called Pronto Marketing that provides partners with outsourced Website, Newsletter and other Marketing services for a fixed motthly fee of $197. This product is coming at a time when partners are consolidating and many are finding it hard to find business. Improving the image and having constant communications to your existing and new customers is a basic requirement of the these tough times.
Managed Services for Marketing
Your To Do list is long, clients come first while updating your website or putting together a newsletter is always something you’ll do “next week”. What Pronto provides you is a service to proactively take care of this and more. You might think of us as Managed Services for Marketing. You outsource to us and we take care of the execution.
Here’s what you get for only $197 per month
Professionally Designed Website
• Customized with your company logo, brand, colors and information
• Regularly updated with content, news, downloads and more
• Content updates as often as you request and completed within 48 hours
• All hosting and support costs are included
Monthly Company Newsletter
• Original compelling content in every issue
• Customized with your events, promotions or news
• List management and all mailing services
Analytics and Optimization
• Local SEO optimization
• Web and newsletter activity reports and analysis
Getting started couldn’t be easier
• Complete Service only $197 per month – get your marketing on track
• No hidden fees – everything is included
• No Commitments – pay as you go month by month and cancel anytime
• 100% Money Back Guarantee – anytime you want to cancel just tell us and we’ll refund your last subscription payment
If you are interested, give Michael Iem a call and I can help!